ROLE UK is funded by the Department for International Development (DFID) and developed by a consortium of pro-bono and development organisations including:
- Advocacy Training Council
- Advocates for International Development
- Bar Human Rights Committee
- Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law
- International Senior Lawyers Project
- Slynn Foundation
ROLE UK was established as a limited company, a subsidiary of Advocates for International Development and is overseen by a board of trustees from the pro bono and development communties. Our board of trustees takes overall responsiblity for ROLE UK's governance and determines the organisation's strategy and goals.